I have planned to move my thesis work,
1) From Visual Studio 2005 to Visual Studio 2008
2) I have already started using Expression Blend and now its configured to open code behind files in Visual Studio 2008
3) Use Data Binding in WPF wherever possible
4) Moving away Data Repository Factory to LINQ-to-SQL and LINQ-to-Entities (possibly using ADO.NET Entities) . I would blog on this topic later
5) Also moving away from WCF Service Factory which is currently supported only in Visual Studio 2005. But I am going to maintain the project hierarchy of WCF Service Factory
This is a BIG shift for me, but I am sure this is going to take me into the Wonderland of Programming
Last but not the least, don’t forget the mantra – Design first, Code next !